Saturday, August 22, 2015

You aren't going to like this post.

First of all, I just want all of you to know, the REASON I am passionate about this program is because of the way it makes me FEEL. If I went to an awesome restaurant, nail lady, babysitter, whatever, you'd excpect me to share, right? It kind of makes me giggle when people act scared of my nutritional program. YES, it's an MLM. (I prefer to call it network marketing,.  It's how isagenix has decided to market their product, person to person.)  NO you don't have to sell it, NO I don't care if you just want to buy it and never sell it, YES I love it and it has changed my life, why wouldn't I want to share that with you?!?! Please don't assume it's because I want to make money. Money is nice, but having my energy back and feeling awesome is BETTER! And THAT is what I want to share with you! Take it or leave it. But I can't NOT share it. I love it too much.

ANYWAY,  I can't EVEN believe I'm about to write this post!! I never thought I'd be saying this in a kajillion years. But here it is: Take a look at that beautiful graph.

Think for a minute about what you eat. 😁😁😁😁 I'm going to tell you right here and now, if you EVER want your energy back, you need to give up soda of any kind right now. Diet or not. You need to be DONE. According to this article:  
http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/proper-ph-balance/. Having an alkaline system will indeed help your body prevent disease. So, every time you take a sip of soda, your putting a nail in your system.  🙈 I'M sorry! I know!! It's upsetting! But one of the problems we have with our energy is that we are perpetually sabotogaging ourselves by drinking soda/eating sugar because we think it will get our "energy up" and it does! For a minute! But then we are back where we started, or even worse because we just fed ourselves more poison. 😲 I know, I can't believe I said it either. And I'm not saying I'll never eat sugar again, I WILL! But I AM saying I'll never drink a soda again. 😳 I am just so grateful I've been able to reset my body to have more energy and not have sugar cravings! 

This my friends is why you feel so great doing the whole 30. No sugar, no soda no ACIDIC FOODS!!  You ph level is high, and you feel amazing!!  Good news is, you don't have to do the whole 30 to feel great. The nutrition program I'm doing can totally produce the same results in an easier fashion, and nutritional cleansing will completely clear out your system from the perpetual garbage you have been putting in! You can read up on it here, and here http://www.isagenix.com/~/media/product/cleanse-for-life/cfl-pis/us-en-cfl-pis.pdf


Crazy enough, even the meats we eat can be acidic. I'm not saying you can never eat a hot dog or lunch meats again, but we definitely need to make sure we are offsetting our acidic intake with alkaline foods. 

Just in case you are too lazy to read that article above about acidic food in our diet, here's a quote. 


"Maintaining this slightly alkaline state is a constant challenge, primarily because of the acid-forming functions that take place within the body, and the overabundance of acid-producing foods we consume.

The idea that various foods influence the pH of the body isn't new. In fact, as far back as the early 1900s, numerous doctors began studying the pH-altering effects of different foods. They found that while a few foods were "neutral" in their effects, most foods were either "alkaline-producing" or "acid-producing." They also found that simply changing the diet could change the pH of the body. Not surprisingly, bringing the body's pH closer to the normal range helped patients get rid of many of their health complaints.

Overacidity has even been linked to the formation of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis." 


You read it right, leading cause for any one of those major diseases. I for one am just grateful I have a nutrition system that can help me reset in a hurry even when I've had some not so great food choices!  

I've always wondered why after my favorite sushi meal I swell up like a balloon, or why my hip started killing me after 5 days on a cruise, (where I was primarily drinking soda because it flowed from every fountain) it's clear my body was full of acid and my body reacted my filling up with inflammation and kicking my joint pain into high gear. It's a simple explaination. No sure why it never made sense to me in the past!

I have a long way to go with adjusting my families diet, but at least now I have the tools and the energy to do it! 👊🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment