Sunday, August 16, 2015

Why we are toxic and what to do about it.

Did you know you are TOXIC? I know, crazy town. I mean, I could have guessed. I have major sugar cravings and I like to feed them. Did you know it's not really normal for your body to crave sugar? It is kind of like a beast in your body. Once you get toxic (it's not hard really) your body wants to feed the beast, it wants MORE sugar. Your body can't distinguish between real sugar, and fake sugar, so even when you drink a diet soda, you are feeding the beast. I quit diet soda before I started my Isagenix journey, but I hadn't DETOXIFIED my system yet. That happened the first time I did a cleanse, and maybe not fully until I did my second cleanse. Your body has a hard time releasing toxins. They get stored in your cells, mostly your fat cells, OHHHHHHH GREAAAAAAAT. I know. Which makes losing that fat that much harder! It's ridiculous! Who knew!! Why does it have to be so hard to lose weight? IT DOESN'T!

Our bodies just need to push the "reset" button. Meaning, we just need a big old power wash on the inside in the form of a cleanse. THIS IS NOT A POOP CLEANSE! It's not a colon cleanse, or even a liver cleanse, it is a CELLULAR CLEASE. More information is here and here about it. This is what it does for you. CUTS OUT SUGAR CRAVINGS! Crazy right? I am hear to tell you it does. Coming from someone who has had a flat out sugar craving for the past 42 years of my life. (Okay, maybe they didn't start until 8? But I remember LOADING brown sugar onto my toast as a kid, so I'm pretty sure that was the case. 

I was challenged by Tanya Kirkpatrick (the owner of the Free2be Page) to do a video because it was one of her videos that totally changed my mind about cleansing. Here are my thoughts on it. DOWN WITH SUGAR CRAVINGS! It is FREEING to not think about SUGAR every.single.day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment