Friday, September 11, 2015

The Yo-Yo

How many of you have lost and gained the same 5 lbs? Over and over and over and over again? I HAVE! As a matter of fact, I was looking over my health journey via My Fitness Pal. I no longer need to track my food because of the simplicity of this program, but I like to keep track of my weight. It's a great way to see progress, see where I've been and where I am going. I went to log in my latest weight, which is nice that every time, it's lower than the last time!! (212 now if you're keeping track!) and I saw this... 
From March 17, of this year, to July 23rd, I lost the same 5 lbs 3 TIMES!! 3!!! Why is this? Why can't we get our bodies to move past a plateau? SO GLAD YOU ASKED!! 

Toxicity. And Fat Cells. We store our toxins in our fat cells. They have no place to go because our body doesn't want them in our system so it nicely tucks them into our fat cells for safe keeping. 

When you lose weight, if you haven't rid yourself of toxins, you body says, NOPE! We need these fat cells bigger for all these toxins! We are NOT shrinking! (Drinking soda, eating sugar, and having processed foods all contribute to the toxicity of our body) But But BUT, I can't quit eating those because I crave them!! I know!! I was stuck in that same nasty cycle too! Good news, having a perfect nutrition program, will solve that craving problem, cleansing will solve that toxicity problem, and guess what? Your fat cells will SHRINK!!!! 

I never thought I could get past what I call my "married weight" and the reason I couldn't is because I still was eating all of these things and not ridding my body of toxins. When I did those two things, my body recovered, and has happily been losing weight ever since. 

The great news is, this is NOT just a weight loss program. Using this exact same system will help your body heal  in many different ways. (Think my hip pain of 8 years!) If you don't believe me, try it. you've got a 30 day money back guarantee. 

This is what MY FITNESS PAL looks like now. 

A steep and steady decline.  No looking back. No Yo Yo-Ing. No wondering why I can't move past my plateau. And yes, Isagenix is a SYSTEM! It is all used in conjunction with each other. So many people ask me, can I just cleanse? NO! First of all, I don't want you to fail, and you will if you don't get proper nutrition along with cleansing. You also need to be ready to change your habits. You can't continue soda and have success either because you are just throwing those toxins that you rid yourself of BACK INTO YOUR BODY. So, no. You can't just cleanse. It won't be worth it. 

Don't be afraid to re-claim your health. It's the most liberating feeling in the world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment