Sunday, September 6, 2015

RESULTS!


Results are so so so fun! I get texts and messages all day long of people reporting their success to me. When I started losing weight, I had almost considered being a trainer! I loved lifting and I loved seeing the results! Since I was frustrated by my plateau, I never actually went through with it. I thought, if I can't coach myself through my OWN plateau, (and trainers couldn't either) then I wouldn't want to do that! 


I finally had a chance to put together some before and afters. All together on the system, I have lost 10 lbs (18 if you count the lbs I gained and lost AGAIN from my cruise!) But honestly, the biggest change I've seen is in my shape. I've lost 16 overall inches! It's crazy! Here is my arms before on top and after below. 
The change here is slight, but not to me. Because I have been lifting weights for an entire year and I am FINALLY seeing the shapes I want. 

If you can't tell, look at my shoulders where my traps meet my shoulder! There's an actual divet there now! And I know it's hard to tell, but my biceps are bigger too. 

My "problem" area is obviously my belly, and I felt like I wasn't making much progress until I saw this picture. Actually, I knew I was making a LITTLE progress because my shirts on longer "caught" on my belly. But this picture says it all! 

And of course my face.
No more chubby cheeks, no more double chin. Love that! That's the best. 

I've signed several people so far, and I get lots and lots of results texts! Everyone is on a different journey, and has different amounts of weight to lose, but I'll share some of my favorites. 
Kenzie is down 17lbs and 32 inches!!! 
The rest of my texts are just that! TEXTS! 



And that's not even all of them! LOVE! I hope I get to coach you!


No comments:

Post a Comment