Sunday, September 27, 2015

Protein Powder-Why it matters.


I was at the gym the other day and two guys were standing around a machine talking about protein powder. It went like this, "Yeah man, whey protein is definitely better." Guy number 2, "Yeah, ya think?" Guy number 1, "Yeah definitely." Compelling huh!!! That really did happen and as I was listening I wanted to jump in there and be like, WAIT!! There's an even BETTER OPTION!! Un-denatured whey protein!  Un denatured whey doesn't go through that "cooking" process that other whey protein goes through. When whey protein goes through that process it kills the essential vitamins, nutrients and branch chain amino acids that help our bodies and muscles perform better and recover more efficiently! I can't remember the last time I was sore after a work out! Weird? NO! Because I use un denatured whey protein! 

Isagenix uses un denatured whey protein in all of their products, and they have several to choose from. Their isalean shake, which is actually a meal replacement shake with a full panel of vitamins and minerals as well as branch chain amino acids, and 24 grams of protein in each serving. 

They also have their ISApro shake. A straight up protein powder that does the job for pre-or post work out. That extra protein boost needed to build lean muscle mass and see the effects!! I cannot TELL you the difference I have seen in my work outs with Isagenix! I work out less, and have better results! When I first started working out, I used Shakeology. Shakeology does have a good panel of vitamins and minerals, but here's the straight up truth. Shakeology is not a full meal replacement at only 160 calories. Also, it didn't WORK! I've seen much more success with this product. As a matter of fact, I was on a 5 month plateau when I was using Shakeology.


You can google all over the place regarding shakes and meal replacements but the truth is, any reviewer is not going to have the full story on the Isagenix shake. This review: http://proteinshakereviews.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwp56wBRDThOSZ3vqGzmESJABjNaj9Lebvsz3iC9Ndataw3vWwvbUBUmyX1POGw4dB_LI6fRoCIfzw_wcB

Put Isagenix in their top three and it probably would have been number one if they would have taken into consideration two things, our member pricing, and the fact that we have ZERO ARTIFICIAL ingredients, the truth is, the industry is juuuust fine with adding fake sugars to keep calorie count down. Here is where Isagenix departs from the rest. We use REAL NATURAL SUGAR. Fructose. Derived from beet sugar to sweeten our shakes. Why no fake sugar? Because fake sugar still makes your body respond the same way as processed sugar. And the whole Isagenix system is designed to get you off the sugar roller coaster. Of course this looks bad to a "shake reviewer" but it totally makes sense if you're trying to clean your system up! 


Back to un denatured whey protein. Here's a few facts to consider. 



And of course personal results. 


The most distinct change is if you look at my trapezoid and my left shoulder muscles. Complete change in definition. That's just one month of Isagenix. And I LOVE IT!








No comments:

Post a Comment