Sunday, October 25, 2015

From losing weight to athletic performance

As most of you know, I have spent the last 1.5 years losing weight. The first 9 months of that journey was me vs. the scale. Fighting tooth and nail for every.single.pound. You know the feeling. Anyone who has tried to lose weight knows the feeling!! I lost 40.  The next 5 months, I gained and lost the SAME 5 POUNDS!! I would bounce from 221-228 trying to drop below that 221 mark was the most frustrating thing I have ever done. I had given up actually, that I was ever going to make it to that point. 

The reason we bounce around and can't get past a certain point is because of the toxicity in our bodies. And is best explained by this little chart right here. 


What I didn't know, is that toxicity was causing me to fail. What I also didn't know, is that there was an effective way for me to rid my body of toxins effectively. Once I did that, the weight started coming off RAPIDLY! So rapidly, I don't fight with the scale anymore. I don't even LOOK at the scale anymore! I used to stand on it once a day! And now it's MAYBE once a week. Just so I can report my losses for all of you who are watching! I officially hit 60 lbs lost this week at 206!! 

The thing I REALLY didn't understand, is that Isagenix would transition from a Weightloss tool, into an athletic muscle building tool. 

We use grade 7 un- denatured protein. Highest level of protein on the market. Here's a little article about WHY undenatured protein is the best for you. http://www.livestrong.com/article/555942-undenatured-whey-protein-glutathione/#page=1

It's taken me a while to figure out its NOT just the protein that makes you feel so great! It's the SYSTEM! I'll be honest! I tried Isagenix 5 years ago! Was I "sold"? Obviously not, because I never started selling it! It wasn't until I started using the entire system that I realized what a great tool for health I had found, and at that point, I couldn't help but share.

When my friends send me pictures like this, 

It is even MORE motivating!! This system helped Danica with a condition that was embarrassing and frustrating when I see results like this is motivates me EVEN MORE!!

Now that I am almost to my Weightloss goal, my goal has changed to more of a fitness goal, and I am simply in the best shape of my life. My goal has gone from losing weight to SEEING ABS. Never in my life have a had visible abs, but I think that's gonna be my new goal! 

I saw this on our athletes page and because many of are not on my coaching pages, I will just copy and paste it here. This is from the athletes page and describes what each component in our system does for you when you are training! 


CROSSFIT & ISAGENIX 
By Kjersti Cote

If a Crossfitter is interested in getting rid of that "puffy layer" that's hiding all of the hard earned muscle and striation, then Isagenix is the answer.
Cleaning and the dense nutrition Isagenix supplements offer are a must for any athlete. The results that our professional athletes are getting from our product systems are hands down undeniable.
For an athlete to have products that are not refined, yet full of raw nutrients shipped in from various regions of the world and carefully placed into a container for convenience, is what they've been waiting for.
The thing is, is that it's a mental game with WODs and athletes when it comes to cleansing. One might think taking off 2 days in a row to deep cleanse would set them back but it doesn't. 2-day cleanses allows the body to massively dejunk, which is important for athletes as they have more toxic byproduct from workouts and muscle shedding, plus the increased exposure to environmental pollutants, plus the increased amount of oxidative stress.
Cleansing not only addresses the above mentioned, but cleansing house, allowing the body to absorb nutrients better for faster recovery and better results.
Day 2 in a 2-day cleanse is the magical day, more deep cleansing is accomplished plus hgh is at it's highest which is critical for youthful aging and a stellar physique.
A Crossfitters dream regime is---------
Paleo meals
Eating every 2 hours
2-3 IsaLean shakes each day-
-1 of those shakes 30 minutes post WOD no exceptions.
-Remember our IsaLean is a "zone Paleo" shake- 40-30-30 whereas the IsaLean Pro is modified for more protein, a must for guys!
AEDP with B-
-Each omega soft gel is equal to 12 other soft gels on the market and is huge for internal lubing and a natural anti-inflammitory
-Mass amounts of antioxidants to combat oxidative stress
-Product B to increase vitality and youthfulness- athletes are PR'ing with just Prod B like never before
Ionix-
-2-4 oz per day-Major contributor to increased stamina, energy and performance
Nightly CFL-
-Daily dejunking like a light house dusting. Great for pre-competition.
9-day deep cleanse-
-When they feel it's time deep cleansing
-Minimum every 3 months
-Great for post competition
Mutli Enzyme Complex-
-For all Paleo cooked meals
Greens and IsaFruits-
-Helps oxygenate the body better
-Again, needed antioxidants without all the sugar
-Cold pressed and extracted
the e+
-Depending on the crossfitter


I love that! De-junking your body is the secret! Especially to unveiling abs! Everyday I'm grateful that I started this system. I am surprised as everyone else that I've turned into a "health nut" so to speak, but I didn't know what I was missing. I DIDN'T KNOW that you could feel great everyday!! I DIDN'T KNOW that you could combat disease and fatigue from the inside out. It's a great great feeling! 

I love this video by this sports nutritionist. I love this program because it's easy, simple, and produces great results. I love it!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment